Rachel House Job Vacancy: HR, Legal & General Affairs Manager, Jakarta
Rachel House/Yayasan Rumah Rachel is Indonesia’s first pediatric palliative home care service, helping children living with life-limiting conditions such as cancer and HIV, and their families. Rachel House also provide palliative care training programs for nurses, doctors and other health workers in palliative care, with an aim to build a palliative care ecosystem in Indonesia where palliative care is available in all levels of the health system, and accessible for all who need it.
Our vision is to never see a child live or die in pain. Our goal is to help ensure palliative care is available for all Indonesian children living with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, enabling them to live with joy and dignity in a loving environment.
The HR, Legal and GA Manager will play a critical role in developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel, as well as overseeing every aspect of Rachel House’s legal affairs.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the HR, Legal and GA Manager will be responsible to develop policy, direct and coordinate human resources, legal and general affair activities by performing the following duties:
- Develops and maintains a human resources policy, procedure and system that meets organization needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by labor law or local governing bodies such as BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness and compliance within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Acting as the focal point for monitoring all legal affairs within the organization
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Organize all office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office Vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Address employees queries regarding office – management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, and security services
Please send your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter and indication of your expected salary by Friday January 13th to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or to Yayasan Rumah Rachel, Graha Indramas Lantai 1, Jl. K. S. Tubun Raya Kav. 77, Slipi, Jakarta 11410.