Propel Consulting Job Vacancy: Grants Administrator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
An international philanthropic foundation is seeking a grants administrator to help provide administrative and back-office support to their programme team in managing over 60 grants made annually in East and Southeast Asia. The foundation works to support civil society efforts to scale up clean energy in the region.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Grants Officer will primarily support the East and Southeast Asia team. The position is an excellent opportunity to work within a professional and developing organisation, and to gain first hand insight in portfolio management. We are looking for someone with competence in grants and project administration.
The role involves:
- Grants and finance administration and related grantee and team communications:
- Due diligence on new and existing grantees;
- Creation of grant requests in an online grant management system;
- Following-up the grant contracting stage;
- Grant monitoring through review of grant reporting (financial and narrative);
- Grant payment handling and budget management in close relation with the Finance department;
- Supporting grantees through the grant life cycle;
- Key competencies and characteristics:
- Project/ financialmanagement – 5+ years work experience preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (essential), and in Bahasa Indonesia;
- Experience working in an international team environment.
Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Highly competitive salary based on experience. Initial one year contract with possibility for renewal.
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter in English by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 August 2018