Project HOPE Job Vacancy: Program Manager – Maternal Neonatal Child Health, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Program Manager – Maternal Neonatal Child Health (MNCH)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Reports To: Country Representative – Project HOPE Indonesia
Position Summary: The Program Manager will be responsible to provide techno-managerial support to programs on Maternal Neonatal Child Health (MNCH). The Program Manager will lead in implementing new, high quality programs on scaling best practices on MNCH in Indonesia. The Program Manager will coordinate all aspects of scaling up a comprehensive package of MNCH interventions in selected districts/provinces. The role also requires the ability to multi-task and handle complex and competing priorities.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and implement the scale-up of comprehensive package of MNCH interventions in selected districts/provinces.
- Provide technical support to plan, implement and monitor the MNCH programs
- Coordinate efforts to prepare a comprehensive package of curricula and tools for assessment, training, supervision, and monitoring and evaluation to facilitate scale-up in the districts through MoH.
- Develop and implement monitoring methodology and tools for quality assurance of all aspects of program scale-up.
- Support districts in the implementation of MNCH packages using best practices and successful approaches.
- Work closely with the Country Representative to develop a strategy and plan of action for scaling MNCH best practices in line with the MoH program.
- Lead the program team and ensure quality delivery of the program in line with the donor/ partner expectations, agreement and budget.
- Develop training modules and materials for building capacity of health care professionals on MNCH
- Write technical reports, project reports, concepts, research papers, survey reports etc.
- Ensure financial monitoring of programs in accordance with standard operating procedure and donor guidelines and regulations with support from finance team
- Build and strengthen, as required, networking with government, donors, project partners and other stakeholders
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 7-10 years of similar experience in the field of Public Health/MCH with government, private sector and/or NGOs.
- In-depth technical knowledge, programmatic experience on MNCH and related public health programs, partnership and donor management experience will be preferred
- Medical doctor, master’s degree in community medicine, social science or related public health master’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skill
- Demonstrative ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills.
- Willing to travel 30% of time.
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is March 29, 2019. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org