Project Hope Job Vacancy: Logistic Officer – Palu, Sigi & Donggala – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
VACANT POSITION: Logistic Officer
REPORTS TO: Team Lead
DURATION: 3 – 6 month
DURATION: 3 – 6 month
About Project HOPE: Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) was founded in 1958. For more than 60 years, we have worked in about 120 countries to build the skills of health care providers, strengthen management capacity, and support sustainable systems to improve access to quality health services. Our vision is a world in which everyone has access to excellent health care.
About the Program: On Friday September 28, powerful earthquakes shook Indonesia, triggering a tsunami with ten-foot waves. The events devastated the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, killing over 2,045 while injuring and displacing thousands more. Homes, public buildings, roads, bridges—destroyed. Project HOPE has responded to emergencies around the world, tackling urgent public health challenges and empowering local health workers with the training and tools needed to save the most lives.
Purpose: The position is to support Project HOPE – Palu Response Office operation through implementation of efficient and effective logistics functions such as procurement transport, warehouse management and distributions.
Build, Lead and Manage Palu Response Logistics Management Function
- Lead and coordinate the Logistics Unit to perform the procure, distribute, and return functions.
- Promote integration and standardization of Logistics Management activities across the Palu Response Office.
- Manage the Palu Response Office Logistics functions and staff, undertaking continuous in-house capacity building to ensure that a professional supply chain advice and coordination service took place.
- Manage Palu Response Office functional managers (i.e. Warehouse and Distribution).
- Manage Logistics communication with management at Palu Response and Country offices.
- Regularly report status and progress to Palu Response Team Leader and Country Finance Manager.
- Maintain functional and technical familiarity with customer-specific representation (i.e. Health, WASH, Volunteers).
- Manage interactions and relationship with Health, WASH Finance, Volunteers and other departments to facilitate improvements in knowledge sharing and communication.
- Create and manage Palu Response Office Logistics Budget.
Distribution and Return Planning and Support
- Oversee daily internal/external warehouse and transport operations and provide Logistics support to Response Office operations.
- Plan and Oversee freight terms contract application.
- Monitor supplier compliance to shipping requirements.
- Oversee freight bill audit and payment.
- Select and manage third party providers (if applicable) for warehousing and transport.
- Manage third party contract compliance and service levels.
- Oversee, standardize, direct and supervise vehicle management and maintenance procedures and processes to ensure cost efficient and reliable vehicle operation
- Minimum Diploma III or more preferable Bachelor Degree in Management or Administrative with a minimum of 3 years of experience performing.
- Working experience in Local NGO or international donor-funded project in Indonesia is a must.
- Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required Fluently in English, Bahasa and the local languages
- Computer literacy particularly MS Office and Email
How to apply:
- Please submit your Application letter and CV in English
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; cc to email@example.com
Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Name
- Deadline for submission of application: 17 October 2018