Project HOPE Job Vacancy: Finance or Administrator Officer – Palu, Sigi & Donggala – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
VACANT POSITION: Finance/ Administrator Officer
REPORTS TO: Team Lead
DURATION: 3 – 6 month
DURATION: 3 – 6 month
About Project HOPE: Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) was founded in 1958. For more than 60 years, we have worked in about 120 countries to build the skills of health care providers, strengthen management capacity, and support sustainable systems to improve access to quality health services. Our vision is a world in which everyone has access to excellent health care.
About the Program: On Friday September 28, powerful earthquakes shook Indonesia, triggering a tsunami with ten-foot waves. The events devastated the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, killing over 2,045 while injuring and displacing thousands more. Homes, public buildings, roads, bridges—destroyed. Project HOPE has responded to emergencies around the world, tackling urgent public health challenges and empowering local health workers with the training and tools needed to save the most lives.
- Coordinate administrative activities for activities of the office, at the direction of the Team Lead;
- Maintain office supply inventory, reorder supplies on a regular basis and coordinate with local vendors;
- Pay invoices and track the use of controlled and petty cash;
- Maintain office file system;
- Arrange meetings and other duties as assigned by Team Lead;
- Receive and take action upon country office correspondence when necessary;
- Prepare and relay program related correspondence to local and international institutions as necessary;
- Maintain program related documentation files in a well-organized system to provide help for the efficient management of programs;
- Maintain personal files in a well-organized system and coordinate with the employment and insurance institutions;
- Prepare mailing of monthly financial reports and regular correspondence to Yayasan Project Hope country office;
- Provide support to short-term consultants and other Yayasan Project HOPE personnel and volunteers performing work in Central Sulawesi
- Assist with the maintenance of an up to date inventory of Yayasan Project HOPE’s equipment and vehicles;
- Prepare wire transfer requests and coordinate the payments in a timely manner;
- Collect and organize receipts in order to prepare petty cash and financial report in Excel and work on the Excel preparation for Quick Books report;
- Prepare Quick Books report and submit it to the TL for revision and to the HQ after;
- Administrate vacation days, compensation time, sick leave and other human resources related issues under guidance of Finance Manager;
- Assist with budget preparation and projection based on experience on actual expense
- Minimum Diploma III or more preferable Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, tax, or other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of experience performing similar duties as Finance Officer or Accountant.
- Working experience in Local NGO or international donor-funded project in Indonesia is a must.
- Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and Banking System skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required Fluently in English, Bahasa and the local languages
- Computer literacy particularly MS Office and Email
How to apply:
- Please submit your Application letter and CV in English
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; cc to email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Name
- Deadline for submission of application: 17 October 2018