Project Hope Job Vacancy: Finance or Administrator Officer, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Finance / Administrator Officer
LOCATION: Palu Office, Indonesia
DURATION: 1 Year
About Project HOPE:
Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) was founded in 1958. For more than 60 years, we have worked in about 120 countries to build the skills of health care providers, strengthen management capacity, and support sustainable systems to improve access to quality health services. Our vision is a world in which everyone has access to excellent health care.
About the Program: On Friday September 28, powerful earthquakes shook Indonesia, triggering a tsunami with ten-foot waves. The events devastated the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, killing over 2,045 while injuring and displacing thousands more. Homes, public buildings, roads, bridges—destroyed. Project HOPE has responded to emergencies around the world, tackling urgent public health challenges and empowering local health workers with the training and tools needed to save the most lives.
- Develop financial report that is required by internal and external parties in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with accepted principles in order to allow monitoring of project’s cash flow.
- Prepare budget forecast and communicating with relevant units to keep track of inflows and outflows in order to ensure the availability of project’s budget in a timely manner.
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures.
- Develop financial reports which may include but not limited to general ledger, administrative report, budgeting forecast, financial report, and cash-flow management program.
- Review of all financial transactions for assigned portfolio to ensure transactions accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and Reviews monthly close financial reports for submission to Team Lead/Country Representative.
- Provides recommendations and consults with management on financial and compliances.
- Prepare and manage all administrative/HR documents such as letters, internal notes, regulation, employment contract of Central Sulawesi Program.
- Provide general administrative support to logistic and procurement tasks, as required including planning logistics, management of meetings, workshops, training, scheduling and confirmation of appointments, staff travel arrangements (hotel booking and ticketing)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma III or more preferable Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, tax, or other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of experience performing similar duties as Finance Officer or Accountant.
- Working experience in Local NGO or international donor-funded project in Indonesia is a must.
- Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and Banking System skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English requiredFluently in English, Bahasa and the local language.
- Computer literacy particularly MS Office and Email
How to apply:
- Please submit your Application letter and CV in English
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Name
- Deadline for submission of application: 22 January 2018