Project HOPE Job Vacancy: Finance Officer, Jakarta – Indonesian
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Process invoices and prepare wire transfer requests and coordinate the payments in a timely manner
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements, and track bank deposits and payments
- Review and implement financial policies
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation and projection based on experience on actual expense
- Maintain personal files in a well-organized system and coordinate with the employment and insurance institutions;
- Collect and organize receipts in order to prepare petty cash and financial report in Excel and work on the Excel preparation for Quick Books report;
- Prepare Quick Books report and submit it to the Finance Manager for revision and to the HQ after when needed;
- Administrate vacation days, compensation time, sick leave and other human resources related issues under guidance of Finance Manager;
- Minimum Diploma III or more preferable Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, tax, or other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of experience performing similar duties as Finance Officer or Accountant.
- Working experience in Local NGO or international donor-funded project in Indonesia is a must.
- Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and Banking System skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy particularly MS Office and Email
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is May 3, 2019. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest