Plan International Job Vacancy: Communication and Community Engagement Officer / Coordinator – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. The organization’s purpose is to “strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, specially state authorities and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub district, district to national, regional and international levels.
Communication and Community Engagement Officer / Coordinator
1. Coordination of community engagement : Serve as focal point for all community engagement meetings and activities in the assigned area. Coordinate closely with Deputy ERM, and other Central Sulawesi response staff to understand and respond to community engagement needs and/or emerging concerns locally. Advise if additional communications materials are needed to meet the needs and answer questions of the displaced communities.
2. Media Dissemination : Work with the Communications Team for Communicating with Communities activities and timely dissemination of media products to affected populations.
3. Data Collection and Submission : Gather community feedback with the field teams and filing it to the Feedback Registry. Respond to inquiries as appropriate and flag for follow up those requiring additional assistance.
4. Partnership development : Support the organization of VDC Feedback Committees, and community and LGU consultations to gather feedback throughout the project and ensure ownership of local partners to allow for effective handover at conclusion of project.
5. Coordination with Community Engagement Working Group and other agencies : Attend Community Engagement Working Group meetings in Palu and engage other humanitarian agencies in community engagement activities to ensure coordination and ongoing interagency collaboration.
6. Monitoring and Evaluation : Track the relevant quantifiable information on communications outreach for submission to the Information Management Specialist.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than November 12, 2018 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB. Range Salary: IDR 5 000 000 – 8 000 000,-
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia seeks to improve the lives of the most marginalized, particularly girls, women, and people with disability. We encourage people form diverse backgrounds and experiences, particularly women and people with disability to apply