Perkumpulan Elsam Job Vacancy: Program Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as: Program Officer
The qualifications for the Program Officer are:
- Bachelor degree of any disciplines, majoring in law or political science is preferable;
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must;
- At least 2 years of experiences in managing non-profit organisation, experience in organising education/training, conducting and supervising research, formulating curriculum and modules, and facilitating education/training will be an advantage;
- Experience in liaising with the institutions and communities in Papua;
- Experience in handling communication with funding agencies will be an advantage;
- Proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web);
- Familiar with administrative and financial reports;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Having good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email email@example.com with email subject: PROGRAM OFFICER. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is
Monday, 25 June 2018