Palladium – Prisma 2 Project Job Vacancy: MIS Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
MIS Officer – PRISMA 2
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five -year program (2019 – 2023) funded by the Australian Government’s aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia.
PRISMA 2 will have approximately 145 locally engaged staff under the Indonesian Manpower Laws and approximately 8 expatriate positions managed under the Subsidiary Arrangement between DFAT and BAPPENAS.
This position will be expected to:
- Evaluating current process, gathering requirements, and uncovering areas for improvements.
- Leading ongoing reviews of processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Develop in-house Project Management Functions, coordinate with Core Management Team, consultant, managing vendors, and internal team.
- Develop in-house Contract Management System, coordinate with Core Management Team, consultant, managing vendors and internal team.
- Develop in-house Corporate Functions, coordinate with Core Management Team, consultant, managing vendors and internal team.
- Ensure the compliance of the MIS functions with the IT (information technology) standards and best-practice, as required by PRISMA 2 guidelines and framework.
- Develop system enhancement required by the Program, when needed.
- Support the use or roll out of the system and provide the Head of MIS feedback on the extent of system uptake well as the issues and bottlenecks (if any) that need to be addressed at various levels of project organization.
- Support the current implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Corporate Functions, coordinate with core management team, consultant, internal team and managing vendors
- Update, maintain and troubleshoot of the finished MIS functions.
- Provide technical supports for all PRISMA 2 team in term of the MIS functions.
- Prepare training design and / or module on the application of the system, as appropriate.
- Conduct training and assist end users on the application of the whole system, where required.
- Oversee and manage vendors’ contracts.
- Carry out any other relevant tasks / duties as requested by the Head of MIS.
- Academic background of Computer Science or similar discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in Management Information System (MIS) or similar role.
- Extensive experience in implementation of ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Advanced technical understanding of:
- RDBMS development using Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL. Any other database skill is an advantage.
- Data analytics tools, preferably using open source such as R and Python. Any other tools (such as STATA, SPSS) is an advantage.
- Web development, preferably using Ruby on Rails framework. Any other languages and frameworks is an advantage
- Intermediate understanding of:
- Windows infrastructure and ecosystem, including Active Directory, Group Policy, and any other features.
- Linux infrastructure and ecosystem
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud platform
- Microsoft GP and its ecosystem.
- Proficiency with software development best-practices, such as: source control, continuous integration, automated build and deployment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fast learner and able to work with the team.
- Experience on projects funded by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), in relation with process and document standards of DFAT.
- Experience on open source software and tools.
Applications close on 12 January 2019
Indonesian nationals and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Should you experience any issues logging in or submitting your CV, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com