Palladium – PRISMA 2 Project Job Vacancy: Administrative Officer (Operation Procurement), Surabaya – East Java
- Assist in managing office operation procurement for goods and services in line with Palladium and program policies and procedures. This includes develop RFQ/RFT, obtaining competitive quotations, doing assessment analysis, managing procurement records and documentation of the procurement process
- Processing procurement filing as per our guidance and systems
- Updating the register tender summary
- Collecting support documents for processing procurement invoicing
- Coordinating with the relevant AO General office in relation to procurement invoicing to ensure the correct Admin cost code is used and ensure the Admin invoice tracker is updated by AO General Office
Maintaining Panel Procurement & Panel Database
- Assist in processing panel procurement for goods and services in line with the Palladium and program policies and procedures.
- Processing procurement filing as per our guidance and system
- Updating the tender summary register
- Regularly updating the panel vendor database on Palladium SharePoint site
Managing SVA Contract for Panel Vendors
- Processing admin SVA contracts and SVA contract amendments to vendors in line with program policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and efficient filing of correspondence related to contracts for vendors in admin.
- Maintain the vendor agreement tracker, and updating on a regular basis data of goods/service contracts
- Maintain good relationship with vendors
Processing procurement in related to Events
- Assist in managing procurement related event in line with our policy such as meeting venue, catering/meals, dinner venue etc. This includes obtaining competitive quotations, managing procurement records and documentation.
- Processing procurement filing as per the program guidance and system
- Collecting support documents for event procurement invoicing for goods and service
- Coordinate with the AO Event Procurement to process event procurement
- Coordinate with the Office Coordinator for event procurement in progress, including assisting in the weekly operation procurement in-progress report
- Coordinate with the AO General office in relation to invoicing for event procurement to ensure the correct use of Admin cost code and ensure it is recorded properly in Admin invoice tracker by the AO General Office
- Make a good coordination to AO General office in posting event invoices into the system
- Update the tender summary register
Undertake office Asset Management
- Under the direction of the Office Coordinator, manage the asset register for PRISMA 2 and maintain Asset Database
- Regularly do physical checks for assets in Surabaya
- Manage software database in line with our database asset
Provide other high-level administrative support as required in relation to Office functions and as directed by Office Manager and the Chief Operation Officer
- Essential Minimum a Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling administration duties in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Understanding of the procurement cycle
- Understanding asset management
- Understanding contracting vendors
- Problem solver and have ability to do supervision and coaching
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files / database and working materials as well as to maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
- Ability to do Lobbying & Negotiation skills
- Proactive, creative and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Warm personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
- Reports to the PRISMA Office Manager.
- Working closely with other operation and program team of PRISMA
- Curriculum Vitae to be no more than seven (7) A4 pages
- Please include two (2) referees with your CV
- Indonesian nationals and female candidates are encouraged to apply