Palladium Job Vacancy: Information And Communication Technology Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five -year program (2019 – 2023) funded by the Australian Government’s aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia’s agriculture sector.
PRISMA 2 will improve smallholder farmers’ competitiveness and access to new markets, better inputs, know-how and technology. It will aim to achieve a sustainable 30% increase in the net incomes of a further 700,000 smallholder farming households in Indonesia by 2023 (total 1 million farming households). The program operates in six provinces: East Java, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), Papua, West Papua and Central Java.
Under the direction of the ICT Manager, the ICT Officer will provide support to the implementation of PRISMA’s ICT-related activities.
Specifically this person will be expected to:
- Develop and implement the information management and ICT Infrastructure , guidelines and pro-cedures for PRISMA;
- Conduct analysis of the requirement and elaboration of PRISMA internal policies and procedures on the use of ICT;
- Map PRISMA business processes and establish internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in ICT management;
- Manage hardware and software packages, as well as provide advice on maintenance of equip-ment and acquisition of hardware supplies;
- Provide hands-on deployment, maintenance, up-grading and monitoring of all IT systems, includ-ing servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals; and
- Oversee provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Advance University Degree in computer science, with strong specialization in IT.
- Min 3 years’ experience to in system development.
- Understanding some of operating system likes Windows Server, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Understanding some of database likes MS. SQL, MS Access, and My SQL.
- Understanding Web Base programming like PHP, .NET, Visual Basic, Java.
- Understanding IT infrastructure (Network Switches, VMWare, SAN Storage, NAS, PABX, etc).
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. Can handle multiple tasks effectively and coordi-nate a team to meet deadlines; ability to manage uncertainty and adjust to a changing work pro-gram.
- Manage IT helpdesk.
- Conduct for IT Training.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Applications close on 30 November 2018.