Palladium Job Vacancy: Head of Result Measurement and Learning, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Head of Result Measurement and Learning
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value.. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five -year program (2019 – 2023) funded by the Australian Government’s aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia’s agriculture sector.
PRISMA 2 will improve smallholder farmers’ competitiveness and access to new markets, better in-puts, know-how and technology. It will aim to achieve a sustainable 30% increase in the net incomes of a further 700,000 smallholder farming households in Indonesia by 2023 (total 1 million farming households). The program operates in six provinces: East Java, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), Papua, West Papua and Central Java.
Currently we are looking for two Head of Result Measurement and Learning with responsibilities as follow:
- Develop (where needed), introduce and maintain effective processes and systems for results measurement of PRISMA-2. This includes a results measurement manual, assessment and remedial action processes;
- Take full responsibility and accountability on both technical and managerial aspects of results measurement team of PRISMA-2. Managerial tasks involve but not limited to approvals, performance assessment, capacity development etc.;
- Support the Heads of Portfolios and Task Leaders in the evaluation of the intervention and sub-sector strategies; promote evidence-based portfolio assessment and strategy setting; ensure that they meet the compliance criteria of impact, outreach, social inclusion, gender, and environment etc.; and the DCED Standard for Results Measurement;
- Supporting the preparation of periodic reports on portfolio quality for management, donors and other stakeholders as required. These reports may include projections of outreach, impact and risk assessments for each intervention so that management may make decisions on the retention, suspension or elimination of interventions. Reports should support the program strategy and will monitor the achievement of all interventions against Project objectives of outreach, impact and sustainability;
- Guide and support the implementation personnel in the development and preparation of sound results measurement plans with strong attribution strategies with a view to the appropriate use of survey instruments, the commissioning of surveys and research, the processing of the results of these surveys and the identification of remedial action;
- Overseeing the process leading to the Project’s compliance with the DCED Standard for Results Measurement, including the formulation of relevant processes and documentation, the organisation of mock audits and the eventual audit by a certified DCED Results Measurement auditor and ensuring continued adherence to the DCED Standard;
- In collaboration with the Communications Manager, to prepare: public presentations, case studies, articles and materials for the Project website on Project impact and how impact is assessed and used for decision-making in the Project;
- Work closely with MIS team to make sure all data in MIS is correct and up to date. Also provide regular data to PRISMA-2 management for decision making.
- 5 or more years of relevant professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 3 years of experience in MSD program as results measurement/M&E expert with at least graduate level education.
- Outstanding theoretical base in measuring results in private sector projects, with the ability to conceptualize, design and implement major projects and produce major/complex reports or studies;
- Demonstrated professional leadership and ability to lead a team of professionals and ability to coach and mentor staffs;
- Proven experience developing monitoring systems for market development projects;
- Strong familiarity with DECD standard on impact monitoring for private sector development projects;
- A sound understanding of statistics and quantitative measurement through a variety of survey instruments and analysis techniques;
- Proven experience in providing strategic direction in evaluation to programs;
- Proven experience in effectively monitoring and evaluating social inclusivity, gender equality and other cross-cutting issues;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English.