Palladium – INOVASI Project Job Vacancy: NTB Operations and Administration Officer
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Background: Over the past decade, Indonesia has substantially increased its spending on education and now many more millions of children are in school. There is a significant void in knowledge about what teachers in Indonesia are teaching in the classroom, what the primary constraints they face are, and how teaching quality can be more efficiently and effectively improved. The Government of Australia (GOA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), is seeking to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) to fill this void by establishing Innovation for Indonesia’s School Children (INOVASI).
INOVASI is an ambitious four-year (with the possibility of an extension for another four), AUD 49million program. It will collaborate closely with the GOI at the district, provincial and national level to develop and implement action-oriented research and pilots to answer the broad question: “What works to improve student learning outcomes in Indonesia?” It will focus on three sub-topics of investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all.
INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of DFAT, and formally started on 18 January 2016.
Purpose of the Position: The Operations & Administration Officer will provide support to all aspects of administrative, operational, procurement and logistical duties of the INOVASI program in Nusa Tenggara Barat, including, but not limited to the areas of office & travel management, program activity/ event arrangements, procurement & logistics, and petty cash handling
Duties: Under the direction of NTB Provincial Manager, the Operations & Administration Officer will:
- Manage and oversee operations and administration, procurement, and program support staff in NTB, including but not limited to, overseeing day-to-day work of staff, approve timesheet and leaves.
- Support all operational, procurement and administration functions, processes and system implementation in INOVASI office are in-line with DFAT and Palladium manual, guidelines, and policies;
- Responsible for the day to day low value procurement process, prepare related documents required from Purchase Requisition to the Selection of Supplier, and ensure that all documents are completed accordingly. Ensure that goods and services are procured with Value for Money (VfM) principles, and each step of procurement process and any technical specifications are understood and complied, on-time and in-line with DFAT and Palladium Procurement rules, guideline and policies;
- In coordination with Procurement Jakarta Team, assist in the identification and selection of preferred suppliers, conducting simple market research, negotiation with suppliers, management and updating the database of preferred suppliers;
- In coordination with Procurement Jakarta Team, assist in management of blanket purchase agreement and the issuance of task order as requested; support the completion of documents and approvals as required;
- Prepare and complete supporting documents for invoices from suppliers and/or subcontractor, and provide procurement documents based on the completion of procurement activities both in hard copies and soft copies and ensure that all approvals are available and records are safely secured;
- Ensure timely and safe delivery of goods and services as ordered;
- Maintain office asset register and ensure all receipt document needed is available in assigning assets to employees.. Ensure office asset register is always accurate, up to date, and in coherence with national asset register managed by Admin Coordinator in INOVASI national office;
- In coordination with Program Assistant / Program Team and/or Procurement Team, coordinate with sub-contractors and event organizer, and support all procurement aspects of events, meetings, trainings, or workshops are well conducted and in-line with DFAT and Palladium guidelines, policies and manual. Support administrative aspects of these activities if required.
- In coordination with Program Assistant/Officer, provide logistical and operational assistance for Program Team in arranging meetings, events, workshops, including venue, accommodation, transportation, catering, and other tasks required;
- Supervise driver, include managing driver’s performance management, timekeeping, and scheduling, and oversee the use of office vehicle and its maintenance;
- In coordination with Administration Assistant, provide operational support in managing the office and administration duties as required;
- In coordination with Administration Assistant, provide support to the maintenance and repair of the premises as required;
- In the absence of the Administration Assistant, act as Administration Assistant as required;
- Other duties as may reasonably be required by the Provincial Operation Coordinator and/or Procurement Coordinator consistent with the incumbent’s qualifications and experience.