Palladium – Bantu Project Job Vacancy: Tuberculosis Public – Private Mix (PPM) Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Tuberculosis Public – Private Mix (PPM) Specialist (Re-advertised)
Palladium is appointed by USAID to manage USAID-funded Health Technical Assistance Project (BANTU), to support USAID Indonesia’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) by rapidly leveraging specialized short and long-term technical assistance to USAID, USAID-funded programs; the Government of Indonesia (GOI), and other organizations and agencies as required.
In response to the urgent need in accelerating TB cases finding, notification and treatment, the Ministry of Health has initiated a District Public Private Mix (DPPM) model, a concept in which health facilities and providers collaborating in a district are network, involving all professional and community organization under the leadership of the District Health Office (DHO).
USAID commits to support the National TB Program (NTP), including in accelerating TB case finding, treatment and notification nationwide through the DPPM approach. As par of its continuous assistance to the Ministry of Health, we are currently seeking a long-term Tuberculosis Public-Private Mix (TB-PPM) Specialist to provide technical and management support to the National TB Program and USAID/Office of Health.
- Provide technical, analytical and programmatic input for an effective implementation of DPPM model
- Assist in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with a wide range of senior-level and working-level contacts within TB programs, MOH counterparts at all levels, professional organizations, implementing partners and other international donors to ensure that an effective implementation of PPM model are in place and contribute to its goals
- Assist in aligning the DPPM approach in TB program with the available health system, particularly at district level
- Contribute to the NTP’s effort to roll out and scale up the PPM model, including translating the lesson learns and evidence into policy through advocacy
- Assist in writing and documenting activity reports and lesson learns of DPPM Model
- Serve as liaison for USAID/Office of Health TB portfolio and the Sub-Directorate of Tuberculosis vis-à-vis the PPM Model of National TB Program
- Provide support to USAID/Office of Health in TB discussion and interaction with Ministry of Health, sub national Government and other ministerial, and relation organization as required.
REQUIREMENT: Medical’s degree or an advance degree in Public Health from an accredited university, 7 years working experience in public health and international development aid in Indonesia with Tuberculosis and/or other infectious diseases program is preferred, good analytical skills, strong knowledge of bilateral/multilateral health funded program, experienced in developing, writing, conducting report in English and Bahasa Indonesia, profound knowledge and understanding of the Indonesian health system and associated government entities, excellent personality and experience in developing and maintaining collaborative relations with various levels officials of Host Government, international donors and other agencies. Demonstrated a high degree of interpersonal, analytical communication, managerial, leadership, planning, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, go to CLICK HERE, or please email your resume and cover letter (no more than 5 pages) to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date: May 23, 2018 COB Jakarta Time
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.