Palladium – BANTU Project Job Vacancy: Task Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Profile of the BANTU Project:
Palladium’s Health Technical Assistance (BANTU) is a five-year project (October 2015 – October 2020), which provides USAID and the Government of Indonesia (GOI) with a flexible mechanism to effectively and efficiently mobilize the technical expertise needed (offered either through subject-matter experts or organizations) to advance national and global health priorities set forth in USAID’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS).
Purpose of Position
The Task Officer is a full-time position to support Chief of Party (COP) and Senior Operations Manager (SOM) of the BANTU Project. This position will support all aspects of consultant recruitment and deployment including, contracting, organizing travel and visas, placement of consultants, in-country logistic support, etc. S/he will ensure that the consultants’ administrative and logistic needs are taken care of in a timely manner.
The position reports to the Chief of Party/BANTU Project.
- As assigned by the COP, take the lead with the recruitment process of different Work Orders which include handling the day-to-day processing of recruitment documents, contracts, and handling consultants; focusing on outreach, screening, communication, and updating the database in BIPP (i.e., talent management system for the project), and in-country logistics
- Ensure smooth recruitment and deployment of long- and short-term technical assistance in response to requests from the client, including reference checks, processing work permits, visas, etc
- Provide general administrative support to logistic and procurement tasks, as required including planning logistics, management of meetings, workshops, training, scheduling and confirmation of appointments, staff travel arrangements (hotel booking and ticketing)
- Develop and nurture relationships with air service providers, hotel operators, and implementing partners to support travel logistics; identify problems, communicate, and coordinate to resolve problems related to sourcing and fielding requests for TA
- Coordinate with Senior Finance Officer and Senior Operations Manager to develop accurate Work Order budgets and ensure timely tracking and monitoring of expenditures, budget and Work Order modification and Close Out
- Use the BANTU Integrated Project Portal (BIPP) for recruitment; orient consultants and USAID staff on its use; ensure key knowledge products uploaded to the Assignment Tracking Module.
- Coordinate with the Senior Operations Manager to ensure compliance with established USAID, Palladium and BANTU contractual, operations and finance management procedures
- Provide support to Senior Operations Manager on Project’s formalities, procurement and other operations support to the project
- Assist COP and Senior Operations Manager and other team members to compile and document program information for contract deliverables, reports, publications and communications, as needed, and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, as needed, with the Senior Finance Officer to manage the process for subcontracts and/or grants under contract that may be issued under the BANTU project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree (preferred)
- At least 3 years of program management experience and increasing responsibility with USAID funded health and development projects in Indonesia.
- Proven experience and knowledge of USAID management, operations, and financial/budget systems.
- Demonstrated experience in project / program administration, including support to consultancy work, recruitment / mobilisation and contracting / invoicing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive in managing work priorities, juggle competing tasks, and work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a small team.
- Well-developed and effective organizational skills, including to ability to multi-task, and work in a high-pressured environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure that the job is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sound understanding / experience in financial processing and management
- Good written and verbal communication, liaison and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia required.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent skills in database applications
Only local Indonesian candidates will be considered for this position.
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and salary history
POSITION INFORMATION: The initial contract will be for one-year (with a possibility of an extension). Only Indonesian citizens may apply.
Closing date: October 16, 2018 by COB
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.