Palladium – BANTU Project Job Vacancy: Program Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Palladium manages the USAID-funded Health Technical Assistance Project (BANTU), which supports USAID Indonesia by rapidly leveraging specialized short and long-term technical assistance to support USAID and the Government of Indonesia’s health programs and national health priorities.
We are anticipating the need for a short-term Program Assistant to support SHP Program Lead in carrying out and implementing SHP program in Indonesia. The Program Assistant is responsible to provide overall coordination of the project, research and update SHP database, provide logistical support to all project activities, draft project report, recommendation briefs, and other task that will be assigned by the Program Lead.
This is a 5 (five) month position and will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with some domestic travel.
Key experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Economics, Business, Development, or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in health project management activities within Indonesia preferred, ideally focused on health system strengthening.
- Proven abilities to set priorities, to multi-task, and work independently without daily supervision
- Experience coordinating meetings with high-level governance stakeholders in Indonesia.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia as needed.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia required.
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, email your resume and cover letter (no more than 5 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date: December 7, 2018 COB Jakarta Time
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.