Pact World Job Vacancy: Grant Officer – Jayapura, Papua
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Need your support to post vacancy for Grant Officer
Title: Grant Officer
Location: Papua, Indonesia (Jayapura Based)
Department Name: Program Delivery
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life.. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides.. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact exists to help create a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership of their future. The Indonesia LINKAGES team contributes to realizing this purpose by:
- Forging smart partnerships and treating all people with dignity and respect;
- Applying organizational policies and regulatory compliance appropriately and consistently;
- Facilitating team spirit among colleagues and promoting the organization through communications;
- Influencing decision makers through focused, relevant communications;
- Continually striving to learn and share knowledge and find small ways to make the workplace more enjoyable for all;
- Cultivating and harvesting innovation;
- Inspiring and spreading our desired organizational culture across the global enterprise.
LINKAGES (Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV Project) is a five-year cooperative agreement led by FHI 360 and funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.. Pact, along with IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, are partnering with FHI 360 to conduct a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations, including female sex workers, Men who have Sex with Men (MSM), and People Who Inject Drugs (PWID). The approach focuses on reaching key populations, ensuring testing, improving their enrollment in HIV care and treatment, and retaining them in the service continuum over time. Pact supports the LINKAGES project to strengthen the technical and organizational capacity of CSOs and government, and to provide capacity development support through provision of direct technical assistance as well as through South to South mentoring. Targeted focus areas for LINKAGES are the five districts of Jakarta and three districts in Papua.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of:
Grant Officer Papua (Jayapura based)
Reporting to the Grants Manager in Jakarta or his/her delegate, the Grants Officer will be responsible for supporting an efficient and effective grants management process for the LINKAGES grants program. A successful applicant will work with the LINKAGES Indonesia team to contribute to regulatory compliance, assessment and mitigation of business risks, and enforcement of Pact’s policies and procedures. The Grant Officer will also provide support on sub-grant administration and procurement activities.
- BA and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (or equivalent)
- Experience supporting USAID-funded awards
- Strong skills in coordination of multiple activities.
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong cross-cultural skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to travel for extended periods at short-notice.
- Indonesia resident
- Experience managing the award and administration of federal grants and contracts in other organizations performing work similar to Pact.
- Understanding of local business culture.
- Strong analytical skills to successfully perform financial reviews, determination of responsibility, and other forms for quantitative analyses.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
Please submit your cover letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than July 16, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position) – (Your Name). File attachment total size is not more than 1MB.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.