Oxfam International Job Vacancies: 4 Positions Based In Palu – Central Sulawesi
AT OXFAM WE WON’T LIVE WITH POVERTY
Together we can end extreme poverty for good. Will you join us?
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
OUR VALUES All our work is led by three core values:
- Empowerment. Everyone, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen.
- Accountability. We take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
- Inclusiveness. We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
Oxfam in Indonesia is currently seeking qualified candidates to support the organization responding to earthquake and tsunami in Central Sulawesi;
Oxfam – Calling Emergency Team:
- Human Resources Officer (code – HRO RT1618)
- Human Resources Assistant (code – HRA RT1718)
- Logistics Assistant (code – LOA RT1918)
- Admin Assistant (code – ADM 2018)
- All posts for Indonesian nationality only
- All posts to be based in Palu
- Significant exposure and experience in working for International humanitarian institution for emergency and relief projects (based on each relates issues)
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Proven ability to learn quickly to achieve stated results and objectives
- Must be able to travel to program locations and other assigned places
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, Power Point,
- Excel, and Lotus Notes).
Expression of Interest If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please do apply by sending your complete resume and mention the code of the position on the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc. to email@example.com
The closing date: November 9th, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
We encourage women and people with disability to apply
Promotes equality and diversity
We promote equality and diversity
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)