Nutrition International Job Vacancy: District Extender, Pekanbaru – Riau
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Nutrition International an international not-for-profit organization with headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, in collaboration with Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Office, and District/City Health Office in Indonesia is supporting the government of Indonesia’s VAS program and replicate the key program elements which have been successful in improving and sustaining coverage of the VAS program in four provinces of Riau, West Java, Banten and West Nusa Tenggara.
For supporting the program activities there is need for:
1 (one) “DISTRICT EXTENDER” for Riau Province
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: public health, nutrition, medicine, and/or health systems management
- Priority to the candidates who domicile in Pekanbaru since we are not providing reallocation cost
- Minimum two years of work experience (preferably experience in nutrition program and/or disease control) with the government, NGOs or donors
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to operate computers and use the internet
Job description for District Extender can be seen in: CLICK HERE
Interested candidates can email their curriculum vitae and suitability note to: proposalsindonesia@ NutritionIntl.org or via post/delivered to NI Indonesia Office, Gd. Wirausaha Lt. 2, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. C-5, Jakarta 12940.
Application should be received latest by 16 May 2018
In subject line of email or left corner on envelope please write: Application for District Extender – Riau Province