Nuffic Neso Indonesia Job Vacancy: Knowledge Development & Partnerships Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Knowledge Development & Partnerships Manager (Jakarta)
Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support office (NESO) in Indonesia is recruiting a Knowledge Development & Partnerships Manager for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP).
The OKP programme (2017-2022) is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education. Together with Nuffic’s head office in the Netherlands, the Nuffic Neso office in Jakarta is implementing the programme in Indonesia, where it has a focus on Security and Rule of Law, Water and Food Security and Job Creation, the latter in particular via strengthening vocational training.
TheOrange Knowledge Programme(OKP) consists of 3 components:
- Individual scholarships for professionals;
- Tailor-made group training programmes;
- Institutional projects.
Nuffic is the Netherlands organisation for internationalisation in education. We are an independent, non-profit organisation based in The Hague, the Netherlands, and we support the internationalisation of Dutch education and research and help to improve access to education worldwide. Nuffic Neso Indonesia (NESO) is an overseas office of Nuffic and part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education and other Dutch knowledge institutions.
The main activities of NESO Indonesia are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Capacity development in education
- Project development and management
- Supporting the Holland Alumni network
- Providing information on study programmes and internships for Dutch students in Indonesia
What will you be doing?
The Knowledge Development & Partnerships Manager will work on the development and implementation of OKP in Indonesia. The function will focus on the innovation of programme instruments, building partnerships and mobilising additional sources of funding to maximise impact of OKP activities.
As our new colleague you will contribute to the development and implementation of OKP as follows:
- Initiate, expand and intensify relations with relevant parts of the Indonesian government, other stakeholders in education and with the Indonesian and Dutch business society, for identification of project and co-funding opportunities
- Articulate projects, make co-funding arrangements, prepare calls of interest, and provide input in tender and selection processes
- Support programme development and innovate the programme approach and activities within OKP and beyond
- Identify and convert opportunities to make OKP activities and results visible (text/visual, online/print) for all stakeholders
- Involve Holland Alumni in OKP activities
- Coordinate and facilitate monitoring trips, workshops, meetings, thematic events
- Ensure ongoing projects make sufficient progress
You will report directly to the Director of Nuffic Neso Indonesia regarding activities and results and you will work closely with colleagues in Indonesia and the Netherlands.
You are a responsible, proactive and results-driven individual, who combines an entrepreneurial attitude with good communication skills and knowledge of the education sector.
You fulfil the following job requirements:
- Minimum Master’s degree in a relevant subject
- Excellent verbal and written command of English
- The knowledge and experience to work with education institutions, government, donor agencies and corporate partners in an international context
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of business development in relation to education and research
- Knowledge of, and a feel for, international relations and affinity with Dutch-Indonesian relations
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility
- An eye for effective communication to different stakeholders
- Familiarity with proposal writing and reporting procedures
- Able to work in a team with colleagues across borders
- Willing and able to work and travel outside regular office hours
We can offer you:
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An attractive salary;
- A one-year contract with an option for extension subject to performance and financial conditions.
How to apply?
For more information about the position, please contact Mrs. Nanya Burki of Nuffic Neso Indonesia via +62 (0)21 5248203. Please send your motivation letter and CV no later than 7 January 2019 to the Nuffic Neso Indonesia office via e-mail: email@example.com mentioning ‘Knowledge Development & Partnership Manager’ in the subject line.