Nuffic Neso Indonesia Job Vacancy: Junior Education Promotion Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Job Vacancy: Junior Education Promotion Officer
Nuffic Neso Indonesia (NESO) is an overseas office of Nuffic and part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education and other Dutch knowledge institutions.
The main activities of NESO Indonesia are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Capacity development in education
- Project development and management
- Market information and analysis
- Supporting the Holland Alumni network
- Providing information on study programmes
We are currently looking for a Junior Education Promotion Officer, based in Jakarta, who can support our Study in Holland campaign in Indonesia.
- Develop and implement marketing and promotion strategies for Dutch higher education in Indonesia targeting international mobility of Indonesian students towards the Netherlands.
- Create and implement (new) marketing and promotion products and activities with a special focus on the website, social media and further online activities.
- Participate in all education promotion activities (including: fair and event organization, networking, information session, competitions).
- Deliver marketing outreach activities to high schools and universities
- Organize annual Dutch Placement Days (Dutch higher education fairs)
- Promote and facilitate cooperation between universities from Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Contribute to market information factsheets, prepare education market analyses and reports.
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts with prospective students, suppliers, press, government, corporations, the Nuffic head office in the Netherlands and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a network of contacts with prospective students, suppliers, press, government, corporations, Nuffic’s head office in the Netherlands and other stakeholders.
- Report to Education Promotion Coordinator
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in in promotion, marketing or another relevant position
- Experience with studying abroad and/or living in the Netherlands preferred
- Understanding of marketing and promotion in relation to higher education
- Up to date knowledge and operational expertise in the field of online marketing (e.g. social media, Google Analytics, SEO)
- Native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing
- Experience in coordinating/managing teams is a plus
- Proven networking, presentation, communication and event organizing skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Available to work flexible hours as evening and weekend work is required and occasional domestic travel
Please send your applications via e-mail to email@example.com stating Junior Education Promotion Officer as the subject of your email, no later than November 23rd , 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.