Netherlands Leprosy Relief Job Vacancy: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR), is a professional organization working in the field of leprosy and disability in 16 leprosy endemic countries. Each year, around 219.000 people globally are diagnosed with leprosy. Indonesia ranks number 3, with relatively high disability rates. NLR, with headquarters in Amsterdam, has been supporting projects in Indonesia since 1967.
The main partner of NLR is the Ministry of Helath (MoH) and activities are aligned to MoH policies and priorities. At provincial level, the Leprosy Control Program Technical Advisors (LCTAs) are strengthening the capacity of the provincial and districs government’s health staff to improve the quality of leprosy services. Next to supporting leprosy control, NLR’s inclusion and disability program aims to support and advance holistic, community-based rehabilitation and sustainable inclusive development for persons with disabilities, including children with disabilities and people affected by leprosy.
Currently NLR is URGENTLY looking for:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop program plan to ensure clarity of logic including appropriate key performance indicators, in coordination with Leprosy Control Program and Inclusie & Disability Program
- Ensure alignment between program plan and program design
- Develop design, methodology, procedures and tools of monitoring and evaluation of programs
- Lead IDELA (International Development Early Learning Assessment) assessment, Baseline, mid term review and endline
- Work together with program staff to regularly collect data/ information as outlined in the M&E Plan
- Document all relevant data and information both quantitative and qualitative, store them and ensure data accessibility by relevant staffs
- Ensure that all program staffs contribute to and assist in implementing the monitoring and evaluation activities
- Undertake regular data update of program processes and results including those achieved by partners
- Analyze data/information and translate them into easy to read material for reports, studies, articles and presentations
- Provide program staff with required data and information
- Support all program manager for dissemination of monitoring and evaluation results to donor and stakeholders
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective database to store relevant program data/information
- Ensure that all information related to program activities are collected, recorded and updated periodically
- Bachelor degree in relevant areas in social science or a related field (such as international development, program evaluation, research methods, statistics, communication, or other relevant social science)
- At least 2 years of working experience in M&E related activities
- Strong qualitative analytical skills, including experience using analytical software packages such as SPSS
- Proven experience in research, monitoring and evaluation, accountability mechanism establishment, and knowledge management
- Good organizational skills including report writing
- Excellent in social and interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Please send an application letter together with an updated CV via email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Qualified candidates will be contacted for requirement process accordingly.
NLR values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply, regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability