Nature Economy and People Connected Job Vacancy: Operations Administration – Bali, Denpasar
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
A forthcoming acquisition of Rainforest Alliance’s certification unit will expand NEPCon’s geographical coverage to include North America, Latin America, Africa and all of Asia. Our organisation and our activities are growing, and in this context we are looking for an Operations Specialist for our new Indonesia office. The position is based in Bali, but the Operations Specialist will also be covering our office in Jakarta.
As Operations Specialist you will provide administrative support to the Legal Entity Manager and other office- and homebased staff across the region. You are also the main point of contact for local service providers.
In addition, the Operations Specialist provides country-specific HR administration support with guidance from the HR Manager.
Your primary responsibilities in this position will be:
- Focal point for owner of office premises, ensuring rent and utilities are paid and any issues relating to premises are resolved in a timely manner.
- Focal point for various types of insurance held by the office, renewing or updating contracts as necessary as well as company registration related documents.
- Focal point for mobile phones and subscriptions for new and existing staff.
- Liaison for other local vendors.
- Front desk responsibilities for calls, meetings, incoming/outgoing mail, transportation.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages to relevant individuals upon receipt.
- Organise and maintain office common areas.
- Coordinate office supplies and other hardware needs for all regional staff.
- Maintain all office equipment and arrange technical support if required.
- Designate for legal entity tasks, collating documents for signature, local filing/tax paperwork, organising local banking/payments.
- Assist in the coordination of events, travel, workshops and meetings across the region.
- Provide general administrative support to the regional staff.
- Support recruitment efforts including posting job announcements, participate in onboarding process, obtaining necessary employee documents, retaining documents as required.
- Provide input to local HR policies and procedures within Indonesia labour law framework.
- Provide administrative support throughout the full employee life cycle for assigned country staff.
- Support onboarding and deboarding process in coordination with the HR Manager.
- Perform benefits administration including claims resolution, change reporting, provider relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
We imagine that you have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, human resources management or related field. You have 4+ years of experience with office administration and minimum 2 years’ experience with HR processes, HR administration and payroll.
In addition to this:
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and also speak fluent English (written and spoken).
- You have knowledge of Indonesian labour law and legal business requirements.
- You are a proficient user of the MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have a good general understanding of administrative IT systems, and the ability to learn to work with new programmes fast.
- You are a service minded, open and friendly person, who likes to – and is good at – communicating with people on all levels.
- You are punctual, reliable and able to take initiative on your own.
- You possess a high level of self-discipline and the ability to organize and manage yourself and your time.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You are a robust and structured person, who has demonstrated that you can balance multiple tasks and still deliver all in time.
- You are a constructive team-player and have an open attitude towards other cultures, as we collaborate across borders in our organisation.
- You believe in NEPCon’s vision and mission and want to contribute to fulfilling it.
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- Working location: NEPCon’s office in Denpasar, Bali
- Salary commensurate with qualifications
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- All employees are members of the organisation and have the opportunity to contribute to the overall development of NEPCon through the annual General Assembly
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 28 August 2018 via the NEPCon website: CLICK HERE
NEPCon wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact: Line Tofte, NEPCon HR, email: email@example.com
About NEPCon: NEPCon (Nature Economy and People Connected) is a mission-driven organisation working to ensure responsible use of natural resources worldwide. Our core activity areas are sustainability services, capacity building and non-profit projects in forestry, wood processing and agricultural sectors. Headquartered in Denmark, NEPCon has over 100 staff located around Europe, Russia, USA, Australia and Asia.