Muntigunung Community Job Vacancy: Business Manager Batik – North Bali
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Business Manager Batik
Who we are
The Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise’s goal is to create employment opportunities for the communities living in the dry and disadvantaged area in North East Bali. It is part of the Muntigunung Development Program which also aims to create better access to clean water, health care and education in the area for a brighter, sustainable future.
We want you!
We need a hands-on Business Manager to turn our batik project into a sustainable business!
Over the past 2.5 years 15 community members have been trained in the art of traditional handcrafted Batik. Together with an independent designer, a scarf collection was developed. The project is currently in a transition phase. Over the next 6-12 months we are aiming at transferring the project into an independent social enterprise. For this new social enterprise we need a manager with an affinity to textiles who is able to transform the project into a successful business.
- Manage batik project: continue to develop the know-how and skills of the community members, manage project administration (progress reporting, expense management) and production from start to finish
- Yearly budgeting and planning
- Prepare and implement the transfer from a project to a business
- Develop and implement a business plan and sales strategy for the new social enterprise
- Find collaboration partners to develop new designs which can be sold in Indonesia and abroad
- Other duties as needed
- At least 5 years working experience
- Experience in managing a small business
- Strong leader, able to work goal oriented and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to guide and train team
- Initiative and flexible, able to adapt to new situations
- Culturally aware
- Proven ability to build networks
- Excellent spoken and written English, Bahasa Indonesia and Balinese (preferable)
- University degree in business or equivalent
- Experience in community or business development is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Indonesian national
The production is located in Muntigunung, North Bali
Flexible working hours
40 hours per week
How to apply
Send your application email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the best person for this job. Put ‘Business Manager Batik’ in the subject line and attach your CV.
Important: DO NOT include any additional attachments other than your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for testing and interview.
September 30, 2018, midnight