Mitra Kunci Job Vacancy: Knowledge Management Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative
Knowledge Management Specialist
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public-sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. DAI, the contractor for the USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative, commenced implementation of the project in January 2017.
The Mitra Kunci Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The Mitra Kunci team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, Mitra Kunci’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Knowledge Management Specialist of Mitra Kunci (MK) will oversee all aspects of the Mitra Kunci Initiative’s information/knowledge collection, storage, analysis, and reporting through DAI’s information and knowledge management systems. This position will implement Mitra Kunci strategic knowledge management activities including identification, documentation, development, and sharing of knowledge products in the following potential areas: mass media campaign, digital media, inclusive workforce campaign and promotion, community empowerment, and advocacy. This position also will support PIs in developing and implementing strategic knowledge management, give technical assistance and mentoring for PIs in strategic knowledge management implementation. This position will be responsible for implementing the project’s Communication, Collaboration, Learning and Adapting Strategy.
General Knowledge Management
- With the Communications Specialist, update the existing Communications Strategy developed and approved in early 2017 to be a Communication, Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation Strategy that includes KM products and systems, outreach and communication strategies, branding and marking and existing and new learning and adaptation processes.
- Design and implement effective learning activities – in collaboration with Kunci and Mitra Kunci team members and PIs, work with clients to scope and implement appropriate and effective knowledge capture and sharing activities;
- Manage knowledge sharing events – in collaboration with PIs, scope and manage the successful execution of knowledge sharing events including seminars/webinars, workshops, conferences, peer learning sessions, etc.
- Strategically engage various project audiences in order to capture and enrich knowledge base as well as to advocate for adoption of an inclusive workforce program’s key recommendations in national and sub-national level;
- Curate, develop and share lessons learned, stories, and good practices and other KM products by working collaboratively with other MK team and PIs team to ensure alignment and cohesion;
- Document and share learning – ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices for products, events, and other knowledge management activities are clear and documented
- Identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
- Identify and curate technical online content – in collaboration with USAID and technical experts, manage and implement project-wide content strategies to ensure that the right knowledge is getting to the right people at the right time (and in the right way)
- Engage partners and learning champions – work with PIs, project partners, and learning champions to expand various Mitra Kunci online/in-person learning activities including engaging the growing member base on project social media, collaborating with external partners, and contributing content
- Work collaboratively with peers – work within the Knowledge Management team and also closely with other Mitra Kunci specialists and coordinators on the use of online communications platforms including training, and assessing and learning to ensure alignment and cohesion
- Work with the M&E Expert to respond to ad hoc requests from USAID/Indonesia for knowledge management assistance in relation to Mitra Kunci’s objectives in a timely manner
- Ensure that quality work is delivered on time
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Oversee knowledge management initiatives linked to Project Implementers (PIs) and project initiatives, with an emphasis on improving stakeholder access to and use of information, data and technology for communication, learning and adaptation.
- Support the M&E Expert by overseeing the data platform that houses all project M&E data and documents
- Along with M&E Expert develop and manage the beneficiary tracking system.
- Utilize data and project learning information to develop knowledge products in close partnership with the Communications Specialist.
- Ensure final project deliverables are stored according to DAI policies
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience or a master’s degree with 5+ years of experience (preferred) in knowledge management, communication, organizational learning, international development, international affairs, or a relevant degree
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management
- Experience in working with Indonesia government in national and sub-national level, local NGOs and Higher Education Institution,
- Experience in behavior change communication; experience with workforce development issues and approaches preferred
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver knowledge management
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- This position will supervise Communication Officer
BASE OF OPERATIONS
- This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Knowledge Management Specialist will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party.