Mien R. Uno Foundation Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Business Development Manager (BDM) is part of the Mien R. Uno Foundation senior management team and reports to the Executive Director. The BDM will provide strategic leadership and management and will play a key role in attracting new programmatic opportunities, and supporting overall MRUF management. The BDM will have primary responsibility for assessing international funding opportunities and matching with MRUF key resources to generate strategic proposal in building new program pipelines that support MRUF goals and objectives. He/she will work closely with the Executive Director and relevant program teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To provide and direct the assessments process for support of new funding opportunities.
- Coordinate with the Executive Director for the organization and identifying opportunities through professional desk research and network.
- Coordinate and initiate the development of new potential partnership with different stakeholders (Private Sector, Government, International Agency or Donor, etc.).
- Contribute to development of program proposals that contain economic development programs.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in business management, economics, rural development or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in the private sector in the areas of business development, marketing, sales, etc.
- Experience working in an international organization will be preferable
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as cooperatively with team members.
- Experience in building, training, motivating and managing a team.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budget management, reporting.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of program outputs and outcomes.
- Excellent in English both verbal and written communication skills and being comfortable dealing with senior management and board level interlocutors.
- Polished presentation, representation, and listening skills.
- Strong writing skills with demonstrated ability to write quality proposals and reports.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, take initiative, to anticipate and solve problems.
- Multi-tasking, coordination, organization, prioritization skills essential.
- Extensive knowledge of local context in program target areas and ability to learn quickly about new contexts when expending programs to new parts of the country.
- Willingness to engage in regular travel to different program areas throughout the country
- Excellent computer skills essential (Fluency in MS Office, Power point, Vizio, Access)
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to email@example.com latest 2 December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.