MICRA Indonesia Job Vacancy: Finance Team, Cibubur – West Java
MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past 10 years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driver manner MICRA
- Are last year student or fresh graduate from an accredited university
- Are enrolled in business related major (i. e. accounting, finance, etc)
- Are able to speak and write English fluently as well as Bahasa Indonesia
- Are interested on microfinance and insurance
- Are familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
Please send your CV and brief introduction to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org at least May 15 2018. Thank you and looking forward for your application!