Mercy Corps Indonesia Job Vacancy: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer – Disaster Response, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Palu – Central Sulawesi
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer – Disaster Response
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Officer will be based in Palu and responsible to develop and improve the program’s M&E system, including strategies and tools for measurement, data management protocol, and evidence-based learning and decision making. S/he will also be involved in the monitoring and implementation of activities and outputs of the project in close collaboration with the other team members, including Community Empowerment Coordinator, WASH Specialist, and Program Officers as well as developing narrative progress and evaluative reports for the project.
- At least 3 years of experience working as Monitoring and Evaluation Officer or similar and in agriculture-economic development related project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Agriculture, Agribusiness, or other relevant field;
- Cultural sensitive and able to work effectively with a wide range of people in community level;
- Demonstrated, developed facilitation and engagement skills;
- Knowledge on disaster risk management especially on response and recovery will be an advantage;
- Ability to converse in English and to cross translate between Bahasa and English is preferred;
- Ability to multi-task, follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members are essential;
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks);
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Office, MS Excel in particular and Internet navigation are required.
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 7 months.
Please send your CV together with form on this CLICK HERE with position applied on the email subject to email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 27 January 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.