Mercy Corps Indonesia Job Vacancy: Early Recovery Psychosocial Officer, Lombok
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
From July 29 to August 19, 2019, the island of Lombok experienced a cluster of earthquakes and aftershocks, with five earthquakes measuring between M5 and M6.9. By the end of August, BNPB estimates more than 1,000 earthquakes and aftershocks had occurred and there have been are 560 casualties, 1,466 injured 396,032 IDPs and 83,392 damaged houses. Mercy Corps is supporting seven (7) villages in East Lombok to cope with the impact of the earthquakes and to initiate their social, physical and economic recovery.
Early Recovery Psychosocial Officer
The Early Recovery Psychosocial Officer will be responsible to develop and oversees MCI programs addressing the psychosocial needs of people affected by the earthquakes and its aftershocks. Initial assessment shows that communities living in the target location were experiencing trauma that influenced their daily routines and decisions that could risk the quality of their wellbeing and livelihoods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (MA/S preferred), Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Public Health or any other related disciplines with at least two-years working experience as a psychosocial worker;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting psychosocial assessment and conducting focus group discussions and interviews;
- Demonstrated understanding on protection principles;
- Received training on psychosocial counselling from reputable institution;
- Have good knowledge on the Indonesia health care delivery system and able to set up referral system;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory;
- Proficiency in English is essential;
- Preferred those with driving license for motorbike
This position will be as temporary staff for 5 months.
Please send your CV together with form on this LINK with position applied on the email subject to email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 2 November 2018 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.