Mercy Corps Indonesia Job Vacancy: Administration Officer – Disaster Response, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Administration Officer will be responsible for conducting administrative functions and supporting procurement needs for the Lombok and Sulteng Response Program while ensuring efficient administrative support to field staff. He/She will closely work to support the Admin Coordinator for Disaster Response Program in Jakarta to ensure smooth flowing of routine, administrative work and program support operations.
Specific tasks include dealing with all logistics, vendors and consultant, managing all document filing and scanning, and providing both written and oral translations – Bahasa Indonesia-English (if needed). Computer skills are required, and the Officer must be an independent thinker and have strong organizational skills with demonstrated experience in scheduling and managing program needs
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in public administration or any other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of administrative and procurement experience is required;
- The candidate must have strong communication, English speaking and writing skills;
- He/she should have pleasant personality, good communication skill, be organized, efficient, proactive, flexible and able to work under pressure and with short deadlines when required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other computer program are required.
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 7 months.
Please send your CV together with form on this CLICK HERE with position applied on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 25 March 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.