Mercy Corps Indonesia Job Opening: Micromentor Team Leader, Jakarta
Subject to fund approval from the donor, Mercy Corps Indonesia (MCI) is looking for an inspirational Team Leader to work with the MicroMentor team to introduce the digital mentoring platform to Indonesian entrepreneurs as part of Micromentor’s growth. The Team Leader will be responsible to launch (in April 2019) and develop MicroMentor in the country to:
- Assure Micromentor platform in Bahasa is ready to meet Bahasa speaking participants.
- Recruit at least 1000 entrepreneurs and 200 mentors, to enable the creation of 500 mentoring connections.
- Build at least 3 partnerships with relevant entrepreneurial or mentor source organizations to support them integrate MicroMentor as part of their offering.
- Coordinate and report the initiative outcomes to with the donors and stakeholders, among others.
- Build a local and effective team to ensure the deliverables of the initiative.
- Ensure on time and on scope delivery of all program activities and outputs
- Identify, compile and share lessons learned and best practices that could serve for program expansion.
- BA or equivalent in economic development, international development, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Program Management – a proven track record of coordinating complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience coordinating with and reporting to private sector donors.
- Experience presenting in front of audiences and/or facilitating trainings.
- Experience in entrepreneurship/small businesses development projects.
- Strong knowledge of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Indonesia.
- Facility with web and information technologies, including social media tools and web-based tools such as Salesforce.com, Vertical Response, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- English and Bahasa Indonesia fluency. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Please send your CV together with form on this LINK with position applied on the email subject to email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 26 February 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.