MAP International Job Vacancy: District Coordinator – Nias Island & Toba, North Sumatera
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Terms of Employment: 1 (one) year contract with possibility to extend
Duty Station: 9 Districts in Nias Island and Toba, North Sumatera.
- A Degree in Public / Community Health or higher is a must
- Experience in developing TB and HIV program strongly recommended to apply
- Minimum one years of progressive experience in developing community health program
- Experience of working in non-profit or INGO sector highly desirable.
- Superior relationship and people management skills
- Proven leadership, diplomacy, teamwork skills and problem-solving.
- Strong computer skills/proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, work long hours when needed, with high flexibility to travel.
Please send your newest CV to email address email@example.com