Madani Berkelanjutan Job Vacancy: Program Officer – Forest and Climate Program, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Program Officer – Forest and Climate Program
Yayasan Madani Berkelanjutan
Organization: Yayasan Madani Berkelanjutan
Position type: Program Officer – Forest and Climate Program
1 February 2019 – 31 December 2019 (1 year)
(3 months of probation with the possibility of extension up to 31 December 2020)
Yayasan Madani Berkelanjutan is a non-profit organization aiming to achieve resilient Indonesia (Indonesia Tangguh) where there is balance between economic, social-cultural development and ecological preservation. Its mission is to strengthen national and local initiatives to save Indonesian forests and peatland by transforming relations amongst key stakeholders (government, private sector, civil society) to find collective innovative solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Forest and Climate team as Program Officer. Madani’s Forest and Climate Program aims to contribute to effective, inclusive, and accountable implementation of Indonesia’s climate commitments in the forestry sector by transforming relations between key stakeholders. Through this program, Madani aims to increase participation of civil society in formulation and implementation of emissions reduction policies in the forestry sector, strengthen civil society advocacy with regards to reduction of deforestation and forest degradation, peatland protection, and protection of indigenous people and local communities’ rights, and improve collaboration between civil society, government agencies, and business sector to achieve zero-deforestation and reduce emissions to fight climate change.
Program Officer will be responsible for:
- Running daily project management to ensure attainment of program outcomes and outputs, including: (i) developing activity implementation plan, (ii) conducting monitoring, evaluation, and learning, (iii) writing reports;
- Providing substantive policy inputs and analyses regarding forest and climate;
- Developing and maintaning network of stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in forest and/or climate change issues;
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from relevant educational background;
- Possession of project management skills and experience;
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Indonesian;
- Personable, communicative, and is able to work well in a team;
- Conscientious, creative, and is passionate to get things done in the best possible manner.
Interested candidates should fill the form through the link below CLICK HERE and upload their CV and Cover Letter through the link no later than 31 January 2019.
Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted for interview.