Lutheran World Relief Job Vacancy: Project Coordinator – Buleleng, Bali – Denpasar
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Urgently Required: Project Coordinator
Based in: Buleleng – Bali, indonesia
Reports to: Program Manager
Expected commence date: Immediately
Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U..S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to implement their Empowering Community for Village Forest Development Project in Buleleng.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for the field-based aspects of the Empowering Community for Village Forest Development Project in Buleleng. S/he will responsible in ensuring the overall project implementation as planned, build network with social forestry stakeholder in district as well as provincial level, identify and coordinate possible approaches for project sustainability by carrying but not limited to task below:
- Increase community group capacity by assisting and support to the assisted group
- Ensuring stakeholder participation
- Conduct organizational strengthening by develop planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to community group
- Supervise Field Facilitator, provide coaching and problem solving, when needed
- Coordinate with local government in activities implementation
- Manage all project document at field level
- Work with field staffs, develop work plans, implementation schedules, and reporting timelines in conjunction with Program Manager
- Ensure all project activities are being implemented according to schedule
- Ensure timely submission of project progress reports to Program Manager
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
- 3 years progressive experience in village development planning, facilitation in managing and implementing program that related to natural resource sustainable management
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- University degree in Forestry, Sociology, Anthropology or other related education background
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, community groups and other stakeholder
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English preferred
- Willing to be based in Buleleng, Bali
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, Cover Letter, three (3) professional references and salary expectation (not exceed 350kb) to JobsIndo@lwr.org Please put “Project Coordinator Buleleng” in the subject line and put your name in the file name for CV and Cover Letter (sample: CV_<your name>, Cover Letter_<your name>
Application deadline: 17 October 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please.