Lutheran World Relief Job Vacancy: Facilitator For Team Building & Business Development, Ende – NTT
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
FACILITATOR FOR TEAM BUILDING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U.S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Facilitator for Team Building and Business Development in Ende Nusa Tenggara Timur.
A youth group as part of Youth in Sustainable Agriculture and Entrepreneurship was established in 2018 and start their café business on November 2018. There are 13 young farmers with age 20-40 who are willing to participate as member and management in a group they name as Maro Kopi. With café established and officially run on November 2018, the group now have their business to run and take profit from that.
Unfortunately, the understanding of group member and management on running their business as group still very low. There is a need to assist the group member so they can see the café as their coffee business display, rather than just one business entity in the village. A great teamwork and inter-dependency between each member are a crucial factor for their success, in additional to business management knowledge.
There is a need to establish good team work for young farmers/entrepreneur in three villages that Lutheran World Relief assisted: Wologai Tengah, Detusoko Barat and Ndengga Rongge. Each young farmers/entrepreneur in each village need to learn to communicate and coordinate well.. On the other hand, they also need to build network and communication to nearby young farmers and see how they will be interconnected to each other, establish good relation and communication for future collaboration.
Objectives and Deliverables
The objectives of these activities are:
- To develop teamwork in youth group
- To develop understanding on coffee business and how they can establish good networking to another young farmers/entrepreneur in nearby village
To achieve the objectives mentioned above, Lutheran World Relief is looking for facilitator with deliverables as follow:
- Deliver team work activities for 20 young farmers/entrepreneur
- Facilitate workshop on business development/motivation/networking on coffee
- Ensure that each village will have at least one business vision on coffee
- Submit training design to be approved by Lutheran World Relief at the latest two weeks after contract signed.
- Submit training report at the latest a week after the event completed.
This activity will be conducted on third week of June for three days out from the village. The activities will be facilitated by facilitators in team building and in business development. Schedule for the activity will be:
- Day 1 – team building: team work, communication, coordination, trust – outbound
- Day 2 – established a good business: café as part of supply chain in village – workshop
- Day 3 – develop business plan: café, roasted coffee, buying-selling coffee – workshop
The facilitator will get daily fee, accommodation, airfare ticket to and from Ende, and local transport based on actual cost.
The facilitator needs to have a least:
- Experience in facilitate young people (less than 40 years old)
- Experience in facilitate team building and motivate business development
- Understand the local culture, including coffee business in the area
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV and Proposal. The proposal should include the training design, daily fee, other operational cost and terms of payment and three (3) professional references (not exceed 350kb) to JobsIndo@lwr.org
Please put “Team Building Ende_<your name>” in the subject line and put your name in the file name on CV and Proposal (sample: CV_<your name>, Proposal_<your name>
Application deadline: 16 May 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please. For further question related to proposal requirement (not budget related), please send an email to email@example.com. No telephone inquiries please.