Lowongan kerja CONTRACT ENGINEER - CONSTUCTION (Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Administer the commercial and contractual operation of the various agreements (i.e. plant hire, services and preferred vendor) at the project site level, including the definition/s of scope of work, identification of both parties’ responsibilities, and interpretation of relevant contract conditions; to ensure that the project requirements from the vendors / suppliers / subcontractors are adequately delivered to the “user” in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Min. Bachelor degree from Engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences in Contract Management
- Requires travel to Project locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractors meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
- Support and assist supervisor in reviewing all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles.
- Assist supervisor in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position.
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers.
- Prepare and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyse and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement.
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email to in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 27 Oktober 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
JakartaProgram Overview According to the Indonesia’s Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia emitted approximately 800 million-1,1 billion metric tons of Lihat Selengkapnya