Kurabesi Nusantara Indonesia Job Vacancy: Finance & Accounting, Manokwari & West Papua
A social enterprise on sustainable tourism established since 2015. Company operate pinisi wooden boat KLM Kurabesi Explorer, a multipurpose boat mainly use for liveaboard, diving and research/monitoring services. Operate mostly in eastern area of Indonesia, Kurabesi offering adventurous outdoor traveling package, such as diving, trekking, island hopping, bird-watching and new destination expedition using liveaboard services in a private small group. Each trip specially catered to maximising comfort and guest life-time traveling experience as well as giving direct benefit to the local people and environment conservation.
The award-wining company is established by young Indonesian social-preneur and supported by 100% local crew as our commitment to give direct benefit to local communities. Our operation practices sustainable tourism to increase awareness on cultural heritage and environmental conservation. Each of the trip will showcase the beauty of nature. We travel to last paradise on earth form Papua, Molucas, Halmahera and Banda Sea.
- Capability to handle a full set of bookeeping, trial balance, reconcile all the bank and transaction record, and prepare financial statement (PL,BS,CF) is a must.
- Check and confirm company liability for payment to the third parties
- Maintain fixed asset record and the depreciation process
- Maintain filing for accounting, finance and taxation data.
- High integrity, committed, honest and responsible person.
- Has a good interpersonal, self motivation, good communication skill, and fast lerner.
- At least 3 years experiences in accounting and financial field.
- Good financial, accounting and taxation technical skill.
- Ensure all transactions being recorded accurately which include performing a variety of clerical job, data entry, tax reporting including account reclassification and offset.
- Good in administration and documentation (forms, vouchers, etc)
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <Finance-Accounting><name>