Korea International Cooperation Agency Mencari Konsultan Lokal Untuk Project di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
KOICA Indonesia is looking for Indonesian Expert/Local Consultant to conduct Implementation Survey on the Governance
Project – Jakarta, Indonesia
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR KOICA LOCAL CONSULTANT
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the official donor agency of the Republic of Korea, under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korean Government. The main objective of KOICA is to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government’s grant aid and technical cooperation programs, including for Indonesia. KOICA Indonesia Office was established in 1992. In Indonesia, KOICA Indonesia Office gives technical cooperation by conducting projects into four priorities main areas, which are: (1) Transportation (2) Governance, (3) Water Management; and (4) Environmental Protection.
The KOICA Indonesia Office is now looking for Indonesian Expert/Local Consultant to do consultation related to Project Preparation in the field of IT & Governance, for improving the quality of the future projects in Indonesia.
The main objective of this second feasibility study / implementation survey is to develop and discuss technically the specific designs of the project content, signing MM, designing TOR and the agreement.
The activities on year-1 of project implementation include implementation survey (2nd Feasibility Study) to assess the specific data and information regarding the new project content. By conducting the implementation survey, KOICA and Korean experts will design specific contents for the project.
The main responsibility of the local expert is to support KOICA Indonesia Implementation Survey team in order to evaluate the project’s potential for success.
The specific responsibilities in three folds:
- Technical Support to the IS Team; compile the results of assessments; writing reports (in English)
- Reporting to the KOICA Indonesia Office on overall diection of the assessment of the Implementation Survey
- Participating in discussions/meetings with related stakeholders.
The scope of the work of local expert with respect to the activities for the implementation survey of new project in Governance field would comprise but not limited to the following:
- To collect in-depth information with respect to the demand of the Counterpart Ministries and the Institutions from Indonesia that proposed the projects.
- To compile the results of assessments; writing the Implementation Survey Result (in English)
- To produce the necessary technical consultation, and feasible input which shall be utilize for the success of the project.
- Provide necessary data/statistical support in the analysis of data
- To make questionnaires for demand survey or interviews with related Government officials
- To attend the meeting with the Ministries and the Institutions which are the counterpart of this project
- To write down detailed Minutes of Meeting from each meeting.
- To provide technical supports and advise to KOICA Indonesia, Korean Experts in document and correspondence preparation and follow-ups.
- To develop and finalize the ROD and TOR for the project
- To provide English-Indonesia translations for any related documents
- Provide any other support, as may be required by KOICA, in relation to the implementation survey of the project.
Other Suggested Work:
The Local expert also expected to do a daily meeting with the KOICA Team for further discussions of progress. Additional tasks can be required in case of internal needs
Consultant Fee is based on KOICA’s regulation and according to UN Local Expert Consultancy Fee Standard.
*Specific details would be negotiated after the interview
- Professional Degree: Preferably Master Degree in the relevant topic (International relations, Political Science, Public Administration , etc.) and Certificate/License. Bachelor degree will be considered if supported by experiences and recommendation letter.
- Appropriateness for the field, Experience in completing analysis on studies for projects development (At least 3 years’ experience and demonstrated understanding in project planning and management).
- A proven donor-funded experience, demonstrating detailed orientation, proactive attention to outcomes and expectations and the ability to understand and effectively use information and data.
- Advanced writing skills in English, Language Proficiency (English and Local Language), etc.
- Personality: Dedicated, honest, motivated and loyal.
- Health: Physically and Mentally Fit to do the field checking, Well Work Coordination, etc.
- Other requirements: Extend knowledge and experienced of ODA Project is welc0ome but not essential, proficient of Microsoft Office (MS.Word, Power Point, Excel).
The closing date for applications is 29 October 2018, Interested candidate should submit an application letter, updated CV, a list of references and recommendation letter (all documents must be in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interviews.