Kopernik Job Vacancy: Senior Program Officer, Bojonegoro & Tuban – East Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation that finds what wors and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last miles communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
LOCATION: EAST JAVA (BOJONEGORO AND TUBAN)
In coordination with all staff based in headquarter and field, Senior Program Officer will work in implementing Wonder Women West Program particularly in East Java Area. The main roles for Senior Program Officer are to develop program planning, activities and monitor its implementation based on program log frame. This position will manage the project in Bojonegoro and Tuban.
- Develop work plan and lead the implementation of the project to meet program’s deliverable.
- Lead and supervise East Java field team.
- Provide suggestion on field staff capacity development to Program Director.
- Build relationship with potential suppliers, vendors, training institutions, finance institutions, government, NGOs, etc.
- Provide regular updates on targets through databases, Power point and Excel.
- Document the process through blogs, reports, photos and videos.
- Other duties as necessary.
Skills and behaviors:
- Ability to develop project management guidelines, policies and procedures to train and guide other staff members in best practice project management
- Ability to interact with existing partners (donors, consulting clients, suppliers, communities, etc.) and maintain good relations.
- Good communication and problem solving skill.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in micro social enterprises, food business, or social entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Willing to work with different types of communities.
- Willing to be placed in Bojonegoro and Tuban.
- Indonesian nationality
- Holds SIM C
APPLICATION CLOSED ON THE 22nd of October 2018
Only candidates who apply via website will be considered.