Kopernik Job Vacancy: Pulau Plastik Project Research – Ubud, Bali
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation that finds what wors and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last miles communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
LOCATION: UBUD, BALI
The research intern will assist the Pulau Plastik project team in conducting desk research for the production of the series as well as in building a portfolio of resources for the website and social media accounts.
- Conduct secondary research on facts and statistics relating to waste management around the world and in Indonesia to be used in the episodes and other extension content such as social media and website.
- Collect a portfolio of resources to be featured on the website including but not limited to: local waste management initiatives and educational materials in Bali and Indonesia, how-to guides to effective waste management by the individual and household, and other relevant resources.
- Assist in waste tracking sensor management and sensor data analysis as needed.
- Assist with creation and production of Pulau Plastik merchandise to be used at the events, screenings and meetings.
- Other tasks that may be needed to support the production of the series, social media and website content.
- Advanced knowledge of Indonesian language is a must.
- At least an intermediate knowledge of English is highly recommended.
- Previous experience with conducting research, especially from Indonesian sources is highly recommended.
- Interest in and familiarity with environmental issues relating to plastic waste is an asset.
- A current undergraduate student or a recent graduate is preferable.
- Flexibility and agility in managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
APPLICATION CLOSED ON THE 6th of January 2019