KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Membutuhkan Tenaga Konsultant Translator Untuk Penempatan di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
for Challenge Facility for Civil Society Project
Self Stigma Tool
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Doctor, preferably with a experience in public health, epidemiology
- Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent translating skills (English to Bahasa Indonesia and vv)
- Preferably with experience in TB control/program management
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and writing)
- Able to work under pressure and within limited time
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy is opened until the post is filled
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.