KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Vacancy: Project Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia.. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a: Project Officer
Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist Project Coordinator in monitoring TAs activities implementation and expenditures.
- Support the consultant selection process; prepare the agreed TOR, manage the tender announcement, prepare proposal scoring table, manage selection panel team, obtain scores on candidates’ proposals and make shortlist, propose highest score candidate to PR for approval.
- Provide review to TOR developed for specific TA, travel request and other document from consultant/PR.
- Ensure TA activities are implemented in accordance with the approved TOR, work plan and budget and comply with YKI, PR and GF regulations.
- Coordinate with PRs related to implementation of activity in the field (i.e.. workshops, field visits, etc.)
- Support the collection and compilation of planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring data from Field Officers for TA Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement.
- Review and submit quality monthly reports, activity reports from technical team/field officers to the Project Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with other units to ensure smooth TA implementation of activities and deliverables.
- Provide administrative/finance support to consultants hired for TA works.
- Provide timely and effective communication and support to Project Coordinator, YKI, consultants and field officers.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health and other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in administration, health project management and budgeting, ideally in Non-Government Organization.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com
This vacancy is open until filled.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.