KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Vacancy: Finance Assistant, Semarang – Central Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management. Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic obectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a: Finance Assistant
Duty Station: Semarang – Central Java
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for preparing, maintaining, accounting and posting financial transaction and assisting KNCV Staff for implementation of KNCV Finance Rules and Regulation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Book and record all provincial office transactions (expenditures) completed with supporting documents according to the accounting system applied
- Verify the accuracy of calculations and the completeness of supporting documents of staff expenditure report, including staff travel expenses report
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Prepare all transfers and payments to third parties, including check and verify all incoming invoices
- Act as cashier and maintain petty cash expenditure
- Conduct routine petty cash count
- Work with internal and external auditor when necessary
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Competencies:
- D3 degree in Accounting or Public Administration
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the same role
- Excellence communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 March 2019 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.