Kemitraan Partnership Job Vacancy: Strategic Director, Jakarta
Position: Strategic Director
Reporting to: Executive Director
This role works closely with the Executive Director (ED) of Kemitraan, and as directed by the ED may act on behalf of the ED, to carry out the activities of Kemitraan. The Strategic Director position is an important role, which serves as an interface between the external interactions of the organization and the internal workings. The role ensures strong connectivity between the organization’s strategic direction, as endorsed by the Executive Board, and the smooth and effective operations of Kemitraan.
The role compiles, consolidates, and analyzes existing programs in order to oversee and strengthen Kemitraan’s internal organization, its portfolio and place within CSOs, national owned organizations, and international NGOs, and helps to position Kemitraan’s multiple aspects and levels of governance in Indonesia.
- Reports to ED + works as member of the Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Enables strategy implementation
- Works closely with ED – outward facing responsibilities as required
- Leads discussions and decision-making on proposals
- Responsible for resource mobilisation to develop proposals and allocation of projects to PDs
- Oversees co-ordination of Pillar-Outcome Management Teams (P-OMT)
- Responsible for resourcing of P-OMTs and overall management of P-OMT concept
- Serves as the lead connector between the internal workings of Kemitraan and the ED
- Manages the establishment and successful implementation of SBU
- Manages the establishment and successful implementation of a future Strategic IT Unit (SITU).
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 15 years working experience at senior management level, with broad knowledge of the Indonesian government, civil society, donor community and other stakeholders in governance
- Proven track record in improving good governance in civil society, private or public sectors.
- PhD or Masters Degree on Political Science, International Relations, Development Economy or other related Social Sciences, with relevant work experience
- High level commitment for governance reforms
- Excellent track record on professional reputation
- Experience with bilateral and/or multilateral donors are preferred
- Excellent communications, people and inter-cultural skills
- Excellent facilitations skills with highly developed strategic mind
- Team players with excellent managerial skills
- Ability to translate reform policy into practice
- Excellent English skills
- Indonesian National.
Send your application to: [email protected] highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Strategic Director Position. Application documents should reach KEMITRAAN by 11 May 2018. The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Further information can be find through Jobs
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh board
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag