Kayak4Conservation Job Vacancy: Operational Manager – Raja Ampat, West Papua
Manager Position at Kayak4Conservation
We are looking for a self-motivated person to co-manage with another worker Kayak4Conservation. Candidates need to have a love for people and the outdoors, knowledgeable in sea kayaking and be physically fit. He/she should have good communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, and be willing to learn a new language (Indonesian).
- Guest Relations before, during and after kayak trips (briefing, debriefing, Q&A time about conservation initiatives in Raja Ampat).
- Logistic coordination for arrival and departure of guests.
- Kayak equipment preparation (order new gear when needed) and maintenance.
- Lead kayak trips when needed.
- Community relations both with guides and owners of the guesthouses for trips and training. (Training: Physical skills in rescue techniques for guides, hospitality and necessities at guesthouses, English training and environmental awareness)
- Manage a short team of guides and a cook.
- Make sure the guesthouses and the restaurant service are according to the K4C standards.
- Maintain an office and a small shop.
- Maintain daily reservations and booking system.
- Issue of Invoices, tracking of payment and bookkeeping (income and expense overviews).
- Take care of orders and be responsible for an inventory.
- Help to write financial reports.
- Indemnity records, client demographics (age and nationality)
- Marketing online and occasionally host photographers or storywriters.
Our company offers a full-time contract starting with one year (3-month probation period) contract, a generous holiday’s package and full board accommodation in a beautiful island in Raja Ampat, West Papua, Indonesia. Send your CV, Photo, and Motivation Letter to email@example.com. The due date is on the 30th June 2018.