Karina Job Vacancy: Network & Communication Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position: Network & Communication Officer.
The Network & Communication Officer is responsible for the overall effective and efficient implementation and management of all KARINA’s network and communication in Indonesia. In addition, the Network & Communication Officer must ensure best practices in all network, advocacy and communication areas with a strong commitment towards Caritas Internationalist principles and values and an understanding of the role of the Catholic Church in emergency and development activities. Specifically, the Network & Communication Officer is responsible for:
- Developing network and communication planning, implementation, monitoring-evaluation and reporting.
- Developing partnership with internal stakeholders (Diocese Caritas and Catholic sister organisations).
- Developing networking with external stakeholders (government, non-government organisation, private sectors, etc).
- Maintaining communication and relation with donors, individually and institutionally
- Developing public relation in national, regional and international communities.
- Developing KARINA’s publication, information and database of lessons learned, volunteers, articles, and other important documents.
- Graduate from S1 of Communication Science, Marketing Communication, English Letters, Public Relation, or Journalism.
- At least 2 years’ experience in media communication, public relation, journalism, marketing and fundraising.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with national and international partners.
- Experience in working within humanitarian aid issues and having a good understanding in resiliency and climate change adaption issues.
- Creative as well as compassionate (berbelarasa).
- Good experience in organizational development highly desirable.
- Skills in photography for features and journalism documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong conceptual skills to design and plan strategically the contents of publication and communication media.
- Sensitivity to gender issues.
- Computer proficiency in general, such as MS Office (Words, Excel, Publisher), blogging, web, and any design software/applications.
Application, CV and contact details for 3 references should be submitted by e-mail to: sdmKARINA@gmail.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com at latest 10 Jan 2019