Justice Without Borders Job Vacancy: Program & Operations Coordinator, Jakarta – Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
New Position: Program & Operations Coordinator – JWB Indonesia
(12-month contract with renewal possible)
Justice Without Borders (JWB) is inviting applications for a new Indonesia-based position. This position will focus on expanding JWB’s programmatic and operational reach in Indonesia.
This is an excellent position for someone with 1-3 years’ program management experience and who is interested in directly learning the workings of a multinational charitable organization.
ABOUT JUSTICE WITHOUT BORDERS
Justice Without Borders is a regional not-for-profit organization that works to enable access to just compensation for victims of labour exploitation and human trafficking, even after they return home. Focusing on key countries in the Asia-Pacific region, JWB develops the networks, knowledge and know-how needed to make access to justice a reality for migrant workers, no matter where they happen to be.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing PR and outreach activities in Indonesia — creating content, translation, raising JWB’s profile in Indonesia, reaching out to various stakeholders in Indonesia, including the private sector, universities and grassroots organizations, and cultivating a larger following among our funder and client bases.
- Managing awareness raising activities—including developing content, dissemination strategy, and developing cooperation with partners for awareness raising.
- Support Indonesia JWB’s operational and administration requirement processes—including data management, grant reporting, financial reporting and streamlining of processes.
- Support case management —including interviewing clients and assisting other JWB offices in Hong Kong and Singapore if needed.
TERMS OF WORK
Duration: Immediate hire, lasting initially 12 months. The position will be assessed for an extension midway through the contract.
Weekly hours: Full-time.
Remuneration: Competitive NGO salary depending on experience.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Based in and eligible to work in Indonesia.
- University or relevant technical degree in social sciences; 1-3 years communications/program management experience strongly preferred.
- Indonesia native
- Fluent in English, with strong writing, communications, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well in an international/intercultural environment.
- Exceptional team attitude and desire to work as part of a team that include pro bono volunteers, especially law students.
- Interest in being part of an innovative, start-up non-profit team that is unique in the region, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed and able to follow through on tasks and responsibilities independently.
Candidates who have the following preferred qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Previous experience working with NGOs.
- Relevant experience in migrant worker issues or related fields.
- Graphic design experience, particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Please send a cover letter, CV, and writing sample no later than 7 October 2018 to: email@example.com