Job Opening Wahana Visi Indonesia: Grant Resource Acquisition and Management Officer, Jakarta
Responsible in the acquisition of new and existing grant funding, maintain relationship with donors and providing quality assurance in reporting and effective project management cycle to ensure adequate funding obtained for programming from diversified sources.
Location : Jakarta
- Bachelor degree from Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant fields.
- 2-3 years working experience in TD, Advocacy, HEA program or grant management.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal, and relationship building.
- Good knowledge in proposal preparation and program management especially with USAID, AUSAID or EU funded program.
- Min TOEFL score 550 and excel in work with MS office.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Submit your application with updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org