Islamic Relief Job Vacancy: Security Guards based in Palu – Central Sulawesi
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation with a presence in over 40 countries around the globe. Islamic Relief Worldwide is a UK based International relief. We have been fighting poverty and injustice for 30 years, in a world in which over three billion people still live in poverty.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia was operation since 2003 following the MOU signing with the Ministry of Home Affairs. The objective of IRW in Indonesia programme is to contribute to the social welfare of the Indonesia people and to alleviate the suffering. The main sector for the programme include:
The geographical area are Banten, NTB, Aceh and Central Sulawesi province directly implementing or through partners.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia is looking to recruit 3 (three) Security guards, based in Palu – Central Sulawesi.
Post holder direct reports to : Area Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guarding and ensuring the security at the Islamic relief office and warehouse in Palu
- Managing the security of Islamic relief staff during their duty at the Islamic relief office at Palu
- Ensuring the security at all days including in holiday and weekend
- Ensuring an orderly situation during distribution of goods of Islamic relief programs
Skills & Competencies:
- Healthy and no disability and NO serious health issue/ chronic disease
- Able to work every day at Islamic relief Palu office
- Can coordinate with the other staff member, beneficiaries and guest of islamic relief at Palu office – Central Sulawesi.
- Able to manage large group of people
Skills & Competencies:
- Min. Senior High School
- At least 2 years experience in same position
Islamic Relief is a faith based-non government organization that respects diversity and inclusiveness. Applicants from diverse religions, gender, race, and physical impairment are encouraged to apply.
All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project.
How to apply:
Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: hrislamic@islamic- relief.or.id
Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting applications is: 26 April 2019